Tamanu oil is a remarkable topical healing agent with skin healing, anti-neuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibiotic and antioxidant properties.
Tamanu oil possesses significant antimicrobial qualities and helps in alleviating these maladies:
• Bladder infections
• Wound infections
• The cause of diphtheria
• Infected burns
• Urinary tract infections
• The cause of Madura Foot, which causes the foot’s skin to swell and split
• Jock itch
• Athlete's foot
Tamanu can be applied directly to skin, undiluted. There are no reports of adverse effects from topical application.
1. Heat Water Phase until 65°C.
2. Heat Oil Phase until melted, then cool to 65°C.
3. Combine the two phases and blend intermittently with a stick blender until thick.
4. Add Last Phase and blend in.
5. Spoon into pots.