This deodorant pack makes 3 kraft tubes of deodorant.
The pack includes 3 kraft deodorant tubes and the ingredients below.
Instructions are not included. Please see them below.
This recipe pushes up well in kraft tubes.
This deodorant is made with magnesium hydroxide. Our skin is naturally acidic while magnesium hydroxide is alkaline, which enables it to balance out the underarm environment & counteract odour-causing bacteria on the skin's surface. The sweat we create is actually odourless but underarm bacteria thrives on it which is what results in body odour. While antiperspirants stop us sweating & starve the bacteria, natural deodorants containing magnesium hydroxide & antibacterial essential oils make the armpit area an unpleasant place for bacteria to live & feed, resulting in less odour, naturally!
1. Melt Step 1 ingredients gently on the stovetop.
2. Add Step 2 ingredients. Stir to blend until lumps are gone.
3. Add Step 3 and leave until it's quite cool.
4. Pour into tubes and leave to set.
5. The tubes may need topping up once set. Do this with the leftover mixture in the pot.